This course enables learners to develop their awareness of how and why bullying happens and how to support both the …
This course enables learners to develop their awareness of how and why bullying happens and how to support both the bullied and the bully.
The main learning objectives of the course are as follows:
- To work successfully at home and with your school in helping to eliminate looked-after-children-related bullying
- To understand the agency policy around bullying
- To be able to identify when looked-after children may be being bullied and how to help and support them
- To understand and identify different types of bullying
- To explore the impact of bullying on children and young people
This Course meets the Training, Support and Development standards as outlined in The Fostering Services (England) Regulations 2011 / 2013.
Should you wish to discuss your needs before making a booking, please call 0800 774 7874.