Anti-Bullying Children’s Homes
This course enables foster carers to develop their awareness of how and why bullying happens, and how to support the …
This course enables foster carers to develop their awareness of how and why bullying happens, and how to support the bullied and the bully.
The main learning objectives of the course are as follows:
- To work successfully at home and with your school in helping to eliminate looked-after-children-related bullying
- To understand the agency policy around bullying
- To identify when looked-after children may be being bullied and understand how to help and support them
- To understand, and be able to identify, different types of bullying
- To explore the impact of bullying on children and young people
This course meets the Children’s Home Quality Standards as outlined in The Children’s Homes Regulations (England) 2015 & Children’s Homes Quality Standards 2015.
Should you wish to discuss your needs before making a booking, please call 0800 774 7874.