Asthma in Young People Fostering
This course will help you stay up to date on the latest developments in asthma, as well as discussing various …
This course will help you stay up to date on the latest developments in asthma, as well as discussing various strategies to manage asthma and offer support to people with asthma.
The main learning objectives of the course are as follows:
- To understand the epidemiology of asthma
- To gain knowledge on the current research around asthma
- To discuss issues of managing asthma
- To identify strategies to manage asthma
- To identify support available to people with asthma
This Course meets the Training, Support and Development standards as outlined in The Fostering Services (England) Regulations 2011 / 2013.
Should you wish to discuss your needs before making a booking, please call 0800 774 7874.