- Fostering Advanced Level Online Courses
- Fostering Online All Courses
- Child Development Advanced Level Fostering
Child Development Advanced Level Fostering
This course aims to help participants to understand the nature of child development, the impact of adverse circumstances on children …
This course aims to help participants to understand the nature of child development, the impact of adverse circumstances on children and ways in which to improve the outcomes for children and young people.
Child development is suitable for foster carers and children’s home staff working with vulnerable young children, who want to develop their knowledge of child development and to understand how this links to the young person’s personal life.
The main learning objectives of the course are as follows:
- Understand what child development is
- Identify the stages of development
- Explore theories of child development
- Explore behavioural & social learning theory
- Identify red flags
- Consider brain development and what impacts it
This course meets the Training, Support and Development Standards as outlined in The Fostering Services (England) Regulations 2011 / 2013.
Should you wish to discuss your needs before making a booking, please call 0800 774 7874.
- 1 Credit
- UNLIMITED ACCESS
- Course Badge
- Course Certificate
- Includes Extensive Handbook
- Includes LOR – Learning Outcome Report
Search Course By Name
- ( 813 REVIEWS )1 Credit
- ( 67 REVIEWS )1 Credit
- ( 90 REVIEWS )1 Credit
- ( 857 REVIEWS )1 Credit
- ( 75 REVIEWS )1 Credit