- Children Homes Advanced Level Online Courses
- Children Homes Online All Courses
- Communicating With Children Advanced Level Children Homes
Communicating With Children Advanced Level Children Homes
Children’s Home staff and foster carers needs to be able to communicate effectively with children and young people. The Communicating …
Children’s Home staff and foster carers needs to be able to communicate effectively with children and young people. The Communicating with Children and Young People online course enables carers to understand how the general principles of effective communication can be applied specifically to work with children and young people. It also addresses record keeping and confidentiality in the context of communicating with children.
The main learning objectives of the course are as follows:
- Identify what communication is
- Consider what rights children have too communication
- Identify skills to good communication
- Understand some good practice principles
- Consider UNICEF recommendations
- List some basic do’s & don’ts
This course meets the Children’s Home Quality Standards as outlined in The Children’s Homes Regulations (England) 2015 & Children’s Homes Quality Standards 2015.
Upon booking this course, we will discuss the learning objectives and outcomes you wish to achieve based on the young people in your care.
We also have an advanced version, which is specifically for designated individuals or seniors.
Should you wish to discuss your needs before making a booking, please call 0800 774 7874.
- 1 Credit
- UNLIMITED ACCESS
- Course Badge
- Course Certificate
- Includes Extensive Handbook
- Includes LOR – Learning Outcome Report
Search Course By Name
- ( 813 REVIEWS )1 Credit
- ( 67 REVIEWS )1 Credit
- ( 90 REVIEWS )1 Credit
- ( 857 REVIEWS )1 Credit
- ( 75 REVIEWS )1 Credit