Complaints Training Care Leavers
This course aims to enable participants to develop their understanding of abuse allegations and complaints made against carers, and of …
This course aims to enable participants to develop their understanding of abuse allegations and complaints made against carers, and of the procedures used to manage such allegations and complaints.
The main learning objectives of the course are as follows:
- To understand the types of complaints and how they can be resolved
- To explore allegations and understand the legal framework and practice procedures that underpin them
- To gain an understanding of some of the behaviours, actions and conduct that could lead to an official allegation and subsequent investigation
- To develop practical ways of improving safe caring and therefore minimise the risk of allegations being made
- To gain an understanding of how your agency supports carers through the process of an allegation
This course is specifically for employee who work with Care Leavers and is fully Cpd accredited.
Upon booking this course, we will discuss the learning objectives and outcomes you wish to achieve based on the young people in your care.
We also have an advanced version, which is specifically for designated individuals or seniors.
Should you wish to discuss your needs before making a booking, please call 0800 774 7874.
- 1 Credit
- UNLIMITED ACCESS
- Course Badge
- Course Certificate
- Includes Extensive Handbook
- Includes LOR – Learning Outcome Report
Search Course By Name
- ( 813 REVIEWS )1 Credit
- ( 67 REVIEWS )1 Credit
- ( 90 REVIEWS )1 Credit
- ( 857 REVIEWS )1 Credit
- ( 75 REVIEWS )1 Credit