Conduct Disorders Part 1 Children’s Home
The Conduct Disorder training course is aimed at candidates who look after young people that have ADHD and autism. Candidates …
The Conduct Disorder training course is aimed at candidates who look after young people that have ADHD and autism. Candidates will gain a better understanding of what ADHD and autism is and the effect it has on the young people.
The main learning objectives of the course are as follows:
- To gain a better understand and tolerance of the often challenging behaviours associated with children and young people affected with conduct disorder
- To gain the confidence and skills to positively assist children and young people to change anti-social behaviours to pro-social behaviours
- To gain a basic understanding of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and Oppositional Defiance Disorder (ODD)
- To help residential carers develop the insight and skills necessary to deal with these behavioural difficulties and modify them at the earliest possible age
- To learn appropriate management techniques known to improve behavioural difficulties of children and young people with conduct disorder
This course meets the Children’s Home Quality Standards as outlined in The Children’s Homes Regulations (England) 2015 & Children’s Homes Quality Standards 2015.
Should you wish to discuss your needs before making a booking, please call 0800 774 7874.