- Children Homes Advanced Level Online Courses
- Children Homes Online All Courses
- Eating Disorders Advanced Level Children's Home
Eating Disorders Advanced Level Children’s Home
Food plays an important part in our lives, and most of us will spend time thinking about what we eat. …
Food plays an important part in our lives, and most of us will spend time thinking about what we eat. Our relationship with food often changes – sometimes we may try to eat more healthily, have cravings, eat too much or lose our appetite. However, if you aren’t eating a regular balanced diet over a longer period of time, it could start to become a problem for you. Having an eating problem can be very hard to cope with but it’s important to understand that eating problems aren’t just about food. They can be about difficult things in your life and painful feelings, which you may be finding hard to express, face or resolve. Focusing on food can be a way of disguising these problems, even from yourself.
- Recognise what normal healthy eating looks like
- What Causes Eating Disorders
- How to spot the signs of disorder eating
- What you should do to help someone
- Identify who may be diagnosed with an eating disorder.
This course meets the Children’s Home Quality Standards as outlined in The Children’s Homes Regulations (England) 2015 & Children’s Homes Quality Standards 2015.
Upon booking this course, we will discuss the learning objectives and outcomes you wish to achieve based on the young people in your care.
We also have an advanced version, which is specifically for designated individuals or seniors.
Should you wish to discuss your needs before making a booking, please call 0800 774 7874.
- 1 Credit
- UNLIMITED ACCESS
- Course Badge
- Course Certificate
- Includes Extensive Handbook
- Includes LOR – Learning Outcome Report
Search Course By Name
- ( 813 REVIEWS )1 Credit
- ( 67 REVIEWS )1 Credit
- ( 90 REVIEWS )1 Credit
- ( 857 REVIEWS )1 Credit
- ( 75 REVIEWS )1 Credit