- Children Homes Online All Courses
- Children Homes Specialist Online Courses
- Epilepsy and Seizure Management Children's Homes
Epilepsy and Seizure Management Children’s Homes
This course is aimed at residential carers who work with young people in a residential environment who suffer from epilepsy. …
This course is aimed at residential carers who work with young people in a residential environment who suffer from epilepsy. Learners will gain knowledge on the main effects of epilepsy and the importance of supporting services users to take medication as directed by their doctor.
The key areas of the course are as follows:
- What is epilepsy and how it is caused?
- How to recognise at least three types of seizure and how they present
- How to safely care for someone having a seizure
- What documentation is required following a seizure?
This course meets the Children’s Home Quality Standards as outlined in The Children’s Homes Regulations (England) 2015 & Children’s Homes Quality Standards 2015.
Should you wish to discuss your needs before making a booking, please call 0800 774 7874.
- 1 Credit
- UNLIMITED ACCESS
- Course Badge
- Course Certificate
- Includes Extensive Handbook
- Includes LOR – Learning Outcome Report
Search Course By Name
- ( 813 REVIEWS )1 Credit
- ( 67 REVIEWS )1 Credit
- ( 90 REVIEWS )1 Credit
- ( 857 REVIEWS )1 Credit
- ( 75 REVIEWS )1 Credit