Family-Centred Working Fostering
This course is intended to help participants to identify and explore the rationale of working with families, and the characteristics …
This course is intended to help participants to identify and explore the rationale of working with families, and the characteristics of family-centred practice. The course will help you explore the opportunities and strategies that strengthen the application of family-centred working.
The main learning objectives of the course are as follows:
- To understand the importance of effective family-centred working
- To identify the core principles of family-centred practice
- To learn how to communicate effectively within a family-centred working environment
- To understand the systems and processes for joint working around the family
- To develop the skills to embed these principles in your practice
This Course meets the Training, Support and Development standards as outlined in The Fostering Services (England) Regulations 2011 / 2013.
Should you wish to discuss your needs before making a booking, please call 0800 774 7874.