Fostering Regulations Fostering
This course aims to provide fosters carers with a greater understanding of the standards and regulations and the ways in …
This course aims to provide fosters carers with a greater understanding of the standards and regulations and the ways in which this will guide and inform the care you provide to children and young people.
The main learning objectives of the course are as follows:
- To explore the updated regulations and their link to the standards
- To identify how the standards affect your practice
- To understand your professional responsibilities in respect to the regulations and standards
- To identify accountability for key responsibilities under these standards
- To explore how to explain and evidence your practice
- To ensure that systems used are effective and meet the necessary requirements
This Course meets the Training, Support and Development standards as outlined in The Fostering Services (England) Regulations 2011 / 2013.
Should you wish to discuss your needs before making a booking, please call 0800 774 7874.