Infection Control Fostering
This course aims to provide an understanding of the obligations you have to manage the risk of infections, keep you …
This course aims to provide an understanding of the obligations you have to manage the risk of infections, keep you free from infections and details control measures you can put into place.
The main learning objectives of the course are as follows:
- To be able to describe the sources of micro-organisms, routes of transmission and key principles of infection control
- To identify the key hazards
- To list the essential elements of universal precautions
- To understand the importance of risk assessment and management in infection control
- To identify the skills required to implement effective infection control measures
This Course meets the Training, Support and Development standards as outlined in The Fostering Services (England) Regulations 2011 / 2013.
Should you wish to discuss your needs before making a booking, please call 0800 774 7874.