Internet Safety Advanced Level Fostering
This course is designed for carers, in order to increase awareness of, and understand the risks involved with, what children …
This course is designed for carers, in order to increase awareness of, and understand the risks involved with, what children see and hear on the internet, including who they meet and what they share about themselves online. Through this understanding, you will be able to implement procedures to keep children safe.
- Look at the benefits and the dangers of the internet
- Identify social media use with children
- Explore the legislation around e-safety
- Understand risks posed to children
- Identify strategies to help & support children
This Course meets the Training, Support and Development standards as outlined in The Fostering Services (England) Regulations 2011 / 2013.
Should you wish to discuss your needs before making a booking, please call 0800 774 7874.