- Children Homes Online All Courses
- Children Homes Specialist Online Courses
- Radicalisation And Extremism Children's Home
Radicalisation And Extremism Children’s Home
It is important to understand what the radicalisation process looks like in order for families, friends and communities to help …
It is important to understand what the radicalisation process looks like in order for families, friends and communities to help prevent acts of violent extremism. This course aims to provide an understanding of what causes people to be vulnerable to radicalisation or influenced by extremism, some skills to help recognise those potentially vulnerable to radicalisation, and information on what to do if concerned about individuals.
The key areas of the course are as follows:
- What is radicalisation?
- What is violent extremism?
- Understanding the radicalisation process
- Radicalisation and the internet
- The ‘Prevent’ strand of the government’s CONTEST strategy
This course meets the Children’s Home Quality Standards as outlined in The Children’s Homes Regulations (England) 2015 & Children’s Homes Quality Standards 2015.
Should you wish to discuss your needs before making a booking, please call 0800 774 7874.
- 1 Credit
- UNLIMITED ACCESS
- Course Badge
- Course Certificate
- Includes Extensive Handbook
- Includes LOR – Learning Outcome Report
Search Course By Name
- ( 813 REVIEWS )1 Credit
- ( 67 REVIEWS )1 Credit
- ( 90 REVIEWS )1 Credit
- ( 857 REVIEWS )1 Credit
- ( 75 REVIEWS )1 Credit