Role Of A Residential Care Worker Children Homes
The Role of a residential care worker training course is aimed at candidates who work in children’s homes. Candidates will …
The Role of a residential care worker training course is aimed at candidates who work in children’s homes. Candidates will gain a better understanding of the Role of a residential care worker in relation to children’s homes.
The main learning objectives of the course are as follows:
- Understand of what is residential care
- Understanding on children’s residential care homes
- Skills and responsibility to residential care workers
- The day to day tasks of residential care worker
- Personal qualities of residential care workers
This course meets the Children’s Home Quality Standards as outlined in The Children’s Homes Regulations (England) 2015 & Children’s Homes Quality Standards 2015.
Should you wish to discuss your needs before making a booking, please call 0800 774 7874.