- Fostering Advanced Level Online Courses
- Fostering Online All Courses
- Safeguarding Children Advanced Level Fostering
Safeguarding Children Advanced Level Fostering
This course is designed for individuals who work with children in either a paid or voluntary capacity. It relates to …
This course is designed for individuals who work with children in either a paid or voluntary capacity. It relates to the issues surrounding safeguarding children by exploring the concepts of “child vulnerability”, “child protection” and “significant harm”; coupled with the individual and organisational responsibilities of protecting children from abuse. Building on these concepts child abuse is explored and the four main forms of abuse, namely: physical abuse; emotional abuse; sexual abuse and neglect are explored. In addition the problem of bullying is investigated. The course will enable learner to recognise the signs of child abuse by focusing on examples as well as the behavioural and physical indicators.
- Refresh understanding of Abuse & Neglect
- Be aware of Safeguarding legislation & guidance
- Demonstrate understanding of managing safeguarding concerns
- Discuss support mechanisms for staff involved
This Course meets the Training, Support and Development standards as outlined in The Fostering Services (England) Regulations 2011 / 2013.
Should you wish to discuss your needs before making a booking, please call 0800 774 7874.
- 1 Credit
- UNLIMITED ACCESS
- Course Badge
- Course Certificate
- Includes Extensive Handbook
- Includes LOR – Learning Outcome Report
Search Course By Name
- ( 813 REVIEWS )1 Credit
- ( 67 REVIEWS )1 Credit
- ( 90 REVIEWS )1 Credit
- ( 857 REVIEWS )1 Credit
- ( 75 REVIEWS )1 Credit