Secure Attachment and Bonding Care Leavers
Often people with attachment disorders provide the greatest challenges. Attachment issues affect behaviour, teaching and learning, relationship/social skills, and lifelong …
Often people with attachment disorders provide the greatest challenges. Attachment issues affect behaviour, teaching and learning, relationship/social skills, and lifelong development. This course aims to increase the understanding of Attachment Theory, allow participants an opportunity to explore techniques for support and intervention, and learn about the nature and characteristics of attachment disorders.
The main learning objectives of the course are as follows:
- To understand the key principles of attachment and bonding critical for healthy development
- To explore how experiences in earlier relationships create internal working models and attachment styles that systematically affect future relationships
- To understand how healthy attachment is facilitated
- To explore the impact of separation, loss, neglect and abuse on children’s development and their capacity to form attachments
- To explore the consequent challenging behaviours
- To use an attachment perspective to enhance child-carer relationships
This course is specifically for employee who work with Care Leavers and is fully Cpd accredited.
Upon booking this course, we will discuss the learning objectives and outcomes you wish to achieve based on the young people in your care.
We also have an advanced version, which is specifically for designated individuals or seniors.
Should you wish to discuss your needs before making a booking, please call 0800 774 7874.
- 1 Credit
- UNLIMITED ACCESS
- Course Badge
- Course Certificate
- Includes Extensive Handbook
- Includes LOR – Learning Outcome Report
Search Course By Name
- ( 813 REVIEWS )1 Credit
- ( 67 REVIEWS )1 Credit
- ( 90 REVIEWS )1 Credit
- ( 857 REVIEWS )1 Credit
- ( 75 REVIEWS )1 Credit