Theraputic care – Social Pedagogy Care Leavers
This course will shows residential carers how to enable a therapeutic setting to work towards an ideal of social pedagogy. …
This course will shows residential carers how to enable a therapeutic setting to work towards an ideal of social pedagogy.
The main learning objectives of the course are as follows:
- To focus on what ‘therapeutic’ is
- To focus on what the therapeutic effects of all types of fostering can be
- To define some of the therapeutic needs children can have
- To identify the best types of professional fostering practice in meeting a child’s therapeutic needs
- To explore the meanings of key related phrases ‘therapeutic needs’, ‘therapeutic parenting’ and ‘therapeutic care’
This course is specifically for employee who work with Care Leavers and is fully Cpd accredited.
Upon booking this course, we will discuss the learning objectives and outcomes you wish to achieve based on the young people in your care.
We also have an advanced version, which is specifically for designated individuals or seniors.
Should you wish to discuss your needs before making a booking, please call 0800 774 7874.
- 1 Credit
- UNLIMITED ACCESS
- Course Badge
- Course Certificate
- Includes Extensive Handbook
- Includes LOR – Learning Outcome Report
Search Course By Name
- ( 813 REVIEWS )1 Credit
- ( 67 REVIEWS )1 Credit
- ( 90 REVIEWS )1 Credit
- ( 857 REVIEWS )1 Credit
- ( 75 REVIEWS )1 Credit