Working In Partnership Advanced Level Children’s Home
Partnership is a collaborative relationship between two or more parties based on trust, equality and mutual understanding for the achievement …
Partnership is a collaborative relationship between two or more parties based on trust, equality and mutual understanding for the achievement of a specified goal. Partnerships involve risks as well as benefits, making shared accountability critical when supporting and looking after vulnerable young children. This course will look at the following.
The main learning objectives of the course are as follows:
- Identify difficulties in collaboration
- Look at some key terms with respect to partnership working
- Identify pre-requisites and shared characteristics of working together
- Understand the benefits of working in partnership
- Identify the common features of a strong partnership foundation
This course meets the Children’s Home Quality Standards as outlined in The Children’s Homes Regulations (England) 2015 & Children’s Homes Quality Standards 2015.
Upon booking this course, we will discuss the learning objectives and outcomes you wish to achieve based on the young people in your care.
We also have an advanced version, which is specifically for designated individuals or seniors.
Should you wish to discuss your needs before making a booking, please call 0800 774 7874.