ADHD & Autism Advanced Level Children Homes
Autism spectrum disorder and ADHD are related in several ways. They have some of the same symptoms. Having one of …
Autism spectrum disorder and ADHD are related in several ways. They have some of the same symptoms. Having one of these conditions also increases the risk of having the other.
This course will give you an insight on the differences between ADHD and Autism and how to work effectively with young people.
- Improved your understanding of what autism is and what the different types of autism are.
- Increased your awareness of the needs of those who have a diagnosis of autism or ADHD.
- Understand the Triad of Impairments
- Difficulties for Individuals with Autism and ADHD
- Improve your understanding and skills to meet the needs of those in your care.
This course meets the Children’s Home Quality Standards as outlined in The Children’s Homes Regulations (England) 2015 & Children’s Homes Quality Standards 2015.
Upon booking this course, we will discuss the learning objectives and outcomes you wish to achieve based on the young people in your care.
We also have an advanced version, which is specifically for designated individuals or seniors.
Should you wish to discuss your needs before making a booking, please call 0800 774 7874