Adoption and Permenance Care Leavers
This course aims to increase understanding of the role of permanence in children’s lives and enable participants to make permanence …
This course aims to increase understanding of the role of permanence in children’s lives and enable participants to make permanence plans geared to improving the outcomes for children and young people.
Learning outcomes will include participants being able to:
- To understand the concept of permanence in the context of care planning, and promote the healthy emotional, cognitive and physical development of children
- To be able to describe the legal framework for permanence planning
- To be able to describe the range of permanence options for children, including maintaining children safely within their own families
- To explore methods of engaging children and their families in the planning process
- To ensure plans for children and young people are based on their individual needs
This course is specifically for employee who work with Care Leavers and is fully Cpd accredited.
Upon booking this course, we will discuss the learning objectives and outcomes you wish to achieve based on the young people in your care.
We also have an advanced version, which is specifically for designated individuals or seniors.
Should you wish to discuss your needs before making a booking, please call 0800 774 7874.