Advanced Child Sexual Exploitation Fostering
The course has been designed to help people who have a statutory duty to safeguard children to know the law …
The course has been designed to help people who have a statutory duty to safeguard children to know the law in relation to Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE) and to know how to record a CSE risk assessment. You will also learn some essential CSE practice principles and intervention strategies.
The key areas of the course are as follows:
- Raise awareness of Child Sexual Exploitation
- Understand Child Trafficking within this remit
- Understand the Legislation
- Recognise signs & symptoms of CSE
- Appreciate the impact on victims of CSE
- Discuss strategies to support young people who are being sexually exploited
- To be able to signpost to appropriate services for advice, support and to make safeguarding referrals
This course meets the Training, Support and Development Standards as outlined in The Fostering Services (England) Regulations 2011.
Upon booking this course, we will discuss the learning objectives and outcomes you wish to achieve based on the young people in your care.
We also have an advanced version, which is specifically for designated individuals or seniors.
Should you wish to discuss your needs before making a booking, please call 0800 774 7874.