Advanced Practitioner Children Homes
With relentless pursuit of excellence, and making sure services provide a truly child centred social work practice, which is informed …
With relentless pursuit of excellence, and making sure services provide a truly child centred social work practice, which is informed by the lessons learned and focuses firmly on the improvements to have to make with pace and rigour, this course will enable you to understand as a senior social work practitioner how to effectively work with colleagues, teams and other agencies to make sure children in need are at the heart of the work you do.
The main learning objectives of the course are as follows:
- Use and develop strengths that promote communication within social work teams
- Promote personal development
- Champion equality, diversity and inclusion of all teams and network of agencies
- Working in partnership with key partners agencies
- Assessment skills of social workers with children in need
This course meets the Children’s Home Quality Standards as outlined in The Children’s Homes Regulations (England) 2015 & Children’s Homes Quality Standards 2015.
Upon booking this course, we will discuss the learning objectives and outcomes you wish to achieve based on the young people in your care.
We also have an advanced version, which is specifically for designated individuals or seniors.
Should you wish to discuss your needs before making a booking, please call 0800 774 7874