The Social Care Training Hub will always be an advocate of Face to Face training as it is a proven method of delivering effective learning outcomes however the growing issue of low numbers or learners in remote places is something The Social Care Training Hub has embraced which has led us to develop the UK most advanced Online Learning Management System.
In 2015 we commissioned an extensive study which reached out to the clients within the sectors of Fostering, Adoption, Children Homes, Children with Disabilities, Care Leaving, Special Needs Young Adults, Special Need Schools, Social Workers, Young Adults and Mental Health within Young People asking each client what they loved about their current Online providers but also what they would like to see from a potential new Online provider.
The biggest issue for most clients regarding our competitors systems and Online courses included content that was similar to reading a book or being told that credits purchased expired. The desire for most clients was to have access to Online courses which engaged learners and offered activity’s, games, reading and videos and the credits purchased to never expire. We delivered on all these points.
As of today we have the UK most functional and easy to use LMS learning platform and an array of 100 plus foundation and advanced courses built specifically for the sectors of Fostering, Adoption, Children Homes, Children with Disabilities, Care Leaving, Special Needs Young Adults, Special Need Schools, Social Workers, Young Adults and Mental Health within Young People. In addition to great functions we are also the only provider within the sectors of Fostering, Adoption, Children Homes, Children with Disabilities, Care Leaving, Special Needs Young Adults, Special Need Schools, Social Workers, Young Adults and Mental Health within Young People that offer a comprehensive list of free Online provision.
The Social Care Training Hub is also the only Online provider to offer a downloadable course related handbook with each and every course plus an LOR which enables the learner to log what they have learnt and how they will implement their new skills with the young people in their care.
Online training has become a necessity. The Social Care Training Hub has made it possible to deliver exceptional learning outcomes and leads the way in producing Online courses which are relevant, fun and engaging.
Below you will discover details of the 4 unique units of each and every Online course we offer:-
Interactive with a unique blend of games, activity’s, reading & videos delivering all of the core learning.
A simple assessment based on the course to gauge what information has been retained.
An extensive course related handbook to download and keep.
A questionnaire that asks the learner what they have learnt and how will they implement it to their work with the young people in their care.
Key benefits of the Online system :
- The UK largest selection of specialist and mandatory courses.
- Built specifically for Fostering, Children Homes, Schools & Care Leaving.
- We are the only UK training provider that gives 2 selected specialist Online courses unlimited and free every 12 weeks.*
- We are the only UK training provider that gives you 6 of your mandatory Online courses unlimited and free.*
- Foundation and advanced courses for all levels.
- Designed to be easily accessible by all. Each course being fun and interactive with games, activity, reading and videos.
- No time restrictions on the credits and courses your purchase.
- Each course is fully certificated and Cpd accredited and comes with a course related extensive handbook.
- The system is fully self-managed and enables you to track your learners progress and run full reports.
- Each course comes with an LOR which asks the learner what they have learnt and how they will implement it to their work with young people.
- 1 credit is 1 course for 1 person. No extra charges for advanced courses.
- Claim your credits back if a person leaves or no longer requires an allocated course.
- Flexible payment terms.
*You must have 25 paid credits within your account to access the 2 free set selected specialist Online courses.
*You must purchase 100 credits to receive 12 months free unlimited access to the 6 mandatory courses we offer for free.